About Me

My photo
My life is with three amazing boys. Twenty12 is the year of {thirty} & I decided to make it a year of figuring out me. While I build a relationship with God, I am focused on getting healthy inside & out, have gotten addicted to working out, and I am living a Paleo Lifestyle. I attempt to cook, <3 to bake, have a passion for photography & am learning as I go.
Follow Me on Pinterest

Hello!!

Powered by Blogger.

Sunday, February 26, 2012

Paleo Giveaway

which is like Christmas for whoever wins!! Me & my husband starting living a Paleo Lifestyle January 1st and it has been an amazing journey so far.  To feel great everyday, wake up with tons of energy, know what your eating is exactly what your body needs to be healthy is wonderful.  I'll blog more about it another time but wanted to share this giveaway.


1 Year Anniversary Giveaway $1800 Prize

No comments:

Post a Comment