About Me

My photo
My life is with three amazing boys. Twenty12 is the year of {thirty} & I decided to make it a year of figuring out me. While I build a relationship with God, I am focused on getting healthy inside & out, have gotten addicted to working out, and I am living a Paleo Lifestyle. I attempt to cook, <3 to bake, have a passion for photography & am learning as I go.
Follow Me on Pinterest

Hello!!

Powered by Blogger.

Thursday, November 10, 2011

Elf who?

We are starting a new tradition with the boys & to be honest I'm so excited about it.  Traditions are amazing and I feel what kids will never forget. Sometimes the traditions are even better then the actually holiday.  I still remember traditions my mom did with us as children & we are now doing those with our children.

I know Elf on The Shelf has been around for awhile and before this year we never really looked into it.  But a few friends said they do it with their children and seeing ideas of what "Elf" can do or get into while the kids are sleeping or not home on the pinterest just seemed perfect for our children.  He will make his appearance the day after Thanksgiving and I have a bunch of ideas lined up.  One Elf painted the children's noses red while sleeping and had a note by him saying go look in the mirror.  Sitting next time to him in a cup was a paint brush with some red paint on top of it.  The mom took a picture of all three kids on the couch with their noses red, it was so adorable.  Our friends said their Elf cleaned out their entire pantry last year lol.  Elf had changed the color of their milk, had a nerf gun fight with woody, a snow ball fight with buzz {marshmallows} baked something or just made a complete mess.  The possibilities are endless.  We both can't wait to see the boys reaction.  Here are some ideas to pass along that I have found.





No comments:

Post a Comment