About Me

My photo
My life is with three amazing boys. Twenty12 is the year of {thirty} & I decided to make it a year of figuring out me. While I build a relationship with God, I am focused on getting healthy inside & out, have gotten addicted to working out, and I am living a Paleo Lifestyle. I attempt to cook, <3 to bake, have a passion for photography & am learning as I go.
Follow Me on Pinterest

Hello!!

Powered by Blogger.

Thursday, September 8, 2011

Giveaway for those with Boys

Yaya so excited normally giveaways are more geared towards girls {totally get why there is way more out there for girls} but in a house full of {THREE} boys I'm so excited about this one.  You don't just win one or two but THREE amazing prizes!!!!!   Now I have entered contest before & I never do win yet I still keep entering them.  Thinking maybe this time will be it.  LOL  {which I'm sure it won't be but still I will keep trying} 

So for those with boys I pass this along & if you win just remember who sent you the link.  :)   These shoes are flippin adorable & they are so calling my youngest name, at {3} years old he already has his own fashion sense when it comes to shoes.  The past month he has been wearing two totally different flip flops or a croc & a flip flip, when you ask him why he says "cause I like it" and out the door we go.  At church a few weeks ago I was asked if he was missing some shoes to which I replied "No he just likes to wear them like that" {& yes I do allow him to}
http://www.choozeshoes.com

So go there & enter it ends Sunday night....

http://zozobugbabyblog.com/2011/09/08/its-all-about-the-boys-giveaway-1/

No comments:

Post a Comment