About Me

My photo
My life is with three amazing boys. Twenty12 is the year of {thirty} & I decided to make it a year of figuring out me. While I build a relationship with God, I am focused on getting healthy inside & out, have gotten addicted to working out, and I am living a Paleo Lifestyle. I attempt to cook, <3 to bake, have a passion for photography & am learning as I go.
Follow Me on Pinterest

Hello!!

Powered by Blogger.

Thursday, September 1, 2011

Randomness

Here is {FIVE} random things in no particular order from the past week:
  • I've learned that whenever I eat watermelon {which I love by the way} I burp A LOT afterwards I have no clue why & yet I still keep eating it especially for a night time snack {I try not to eat after 7pm but that doesn't always stick so having watermelon makes me feel not as guilty when I do}
  • I wore my nickers inside out all night/morning today {yes I totally put them on inside out & I can't even blame being rushed by the kids since I shower at night when they are in bed lol} & finally realized it around noon, I kept wondering why my tag was sticking out of my jeans in the back, way to go genius!!!  They are still like that btw!!
  • While on my nightly walk {with my neighbor-we are trying to walk to feel great (& if we lose lbs while doing it that's a bonus)} last night a nat {those tiny bugs that love to be all in your face}flew into my eye & if you would have seen it in action I'm sure it was funny.  Can I just say if you never had a nat in your eye I don't recommend it, it actually burns like a {female dog} {I never knew that then again why the heck would I know that} thankfully my neighbor is a nat removal pro & got it out in a few minutes.  Thank you again L you totally saved my walk!!!
  • Apparently it's okay to smoke a cigarette outside while your newborn is in the car seat on the floor right next to you, cause that's the normal things parents do right?  I saw that while driving out of a parking lot the other day & I truly wanted to stop the car to say something.  I do judge people that smoke around children it just drives me nuts & I think it's so selfish & cruel/wrong. 
  • My {THREE} year old showed me today that you can totally make a birthday cake out of the boxes & things in your shopping cart {while at target} & then sing {loudly} Happy Birthday to Mommy {even though her birthday already past} for the world to hear.  Priceless moment that is for sure :)

Yaya for September but I'll admit it's seems so different now, my older two have been in school for a few weeks now so for most it's the start of school for us it's not but it is my oldest {EIGHT} birthday next week which doesn't seem possible.  It's also the day a friend lost her husband 4 years ago in Iraq {he is a hero & so is she, we will never forget}.  So I'm excited & count down for that day, the day I became a mom/mommy/mama & my world changed forever but I'm also sad for that day to come cause it was the day her life changed forever in a way no wife should have to experience.   

    No comments:

    Post a Comment