About Me

My photo
My life is with three amazing boys. Twenty12 is the year of {thirty} & I decided to make it a year of figuring out me. While I build a relationship with God, I am focused on getting healthy inside & out, have gotten addicted to working out, and I am living a Paleo Lifestyle. I attempt to cook, <3 to bake, have a passion for photography & am learning as I go.
Follow Me on Pinterest

Hello!!

Powered by Blogger.

Wednesday, August 24, 2011

So True...













Seriously these all had me laughing & saying yes I used to do that, I still do that or I can totally relate to that or that is so true or I really wish that was true {cake going to boobs Oh how awesome that would be}.  The last one about peeing alone, find me a mom out there that has never spoke those words.  I just want a few minutes to pee alone without a child in the bathroom with me or even the pets cause if it's not the children it's the pets, especially in this house.

2 comments:

  1. I'm totally digging the cake going straight to the boobs! Omg that would AWESOME! lol!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i know right, my flat chest would be mountains by now.... if only

    ReplyDelete