About Me

My photo
My life is with three amazing boys. Twenty12 is the year of {thirty} & I decided to make it a year of figuring out me. While I build a relationship with God, I am focused on getting healthy inside & out, have gotten addicted to working out, and I am living a Paleo Lifestyle. I attempt to cook, <3 to bake, have a passion for photography & am learning as I go.
Follow Me on Pinterest

Hello!!

Powered by Blogger.

Thursday, August 4, 2011

Every Had All These Plans & Goals...

I know I’m not alone cause I have talk to many friends {especially other mom friends} who have at one point or another said the same exact thing yet why do I still feel like I’m the only person, lady, wife, & especially mother that has all these plans… ideas.. and even goals yet I feel like I either fail or just never get to them or start but never finish. I truly hate it & I try to do or conquer or whatever it is at task yet I don’t. Yes my life is busy & yes there is never any time to just fully think for more than 5 minutes at times but than there are so many people who seem to have it all together. Like it all just flows natural for them, their goals being accomplished, their task at hand complete. But there is me the nothing I feel. Ahhhh it’s so not cool if anything it’s just more irritating than ever.

For instance take blogging it seemed like a brilliant idea.. a way to talk, share, learn even about yourself & almost like a relaxation for me {& I bet any mother to just talk or should I say release or maybe share something brilliant that has been brewing in one’s mind even if no on is talking back {which at times is even nicer lol}} & it’s like a nice adult drink without the side effects if you have to many {or post to many}. I don’t post things or talk about stuff I don’t care for others to read. I’m an open book on most stuff but there are things that are personal & they just stay that way. Yet I don’t find or better yet make the time to do a daily or even weekly post, yet so many SAHM moms with even busier lives then mind or even working moms find the time. A few of those ladies are ever so amazing at it too & others see, they get paid for that I mean how awesome would that be to make some extra $$ blogging about everyday life, or kids or recipes or crafts, DIY projects or a little of this & that.

Then there is finishing school {which I won’t even touch base on} but one day I hope say I graduated college & have this or a degree that I may never even use towards what I would have went to school for but as long as you have “a degree” it doesn’t seem to matter if you apply for a job in a totally different area or planet of the degree you have, you still have that foot in the door from that.


Even being a mom I feel I had all these plans & ideas of the type of mom I was going to be when I was younger way before reality hit me in the face at 20 yrs old with a + test. So at that point in my life I grew up & saw my plans had shifted, being a mom was coming way sooner than I was ready for it & I did jump right into it. If anything my oldest son woke me up from this fantasy life of dreaming/planning doesn’t always go the way you had set out in the first place but it happens & either you accept & live it the best you can or just whine/cry about it. I try to live it the best I can but I just feel or better yet know I’m not the mom I allowed myself to think I would one day be & I so feel like I’m the only mother that feels like she failed. Crazy part is my boys are still young so each day I’m trying to better myself cause I know in the end it will better who they grow up to be. I need to start with believing in myself & letting them see that I am proud of who I am so they will forever & always be proud of themselves.


& the list could go on & on but really I think you get the point.  So what is their {those moms, ladies, wives} secret that have it all together cause I would surely love to know or a dose of their super magic pills to help them do it all please!!???!??

1 comment:

  1. I think it's a front for a lot of people. I don't think anyone truely has it ALL together. I think we point out what we lack on those that have that. Thing is, they're most likely pointing out to themselves what you have "all together" that they don't. :)

    ReplyDelete