About Me

My photo
My life is with three amazing boys. Twenty12 is the year of {thirty} & I decided to make it a year of figuring out me. While I build a relationship with God, I am focused on getting healthy inside & out, have gotten addicted to working out, and I am living a Paleo Lifestyle. I attempt to cook, <3 to bake, have a passion for photography & am learning as I go.
Follow Me on Pinterest

Hello!!

Powered by Blogger.

Friday, August 5, 2011

Philly Cheese Steak 1 2 3


If you are a lover of cheese steaks & you haven't tired making any yourself you need to.  Ever have a busy day & you get the kids fed dinner with something easy cause they are dying of hungry & can't wait any long for food otherwise a huge meltdown may take place.   Then think what am I going to make for us tonight.  Well you can pull this meal together in less then 20 minutes.  I used to make them all the time & get the frozen steaks at the commissary when my husband was in the Marine Corp but since then I haven't been able to find them & I don't like the steak ems or whatever it's called.  Well a few weeks ago while shopping at walmart one kid less Saturday morning I saw them just sitting there in the freezer section & fell in <3.   Later that week I tested it out & it was ever so wonderful.  

Philly Cheese Steaks :
  • Frozen Cheese Steaks {I've used two steaks & four, with four you will have left overs.. trust me after one sandwhich you will most likely be full}
  • Green Peppers cut up
  • Onion cut up
  • American Cheese {I have used just slices of american cheese or even Velveeta cheese or shredded cheese will work}
  • Sub Rolls
Cut up the peppers & onions, Next I spray non stick cooking oil on the pan then put the peppers & onions in to cook {since they take longer then the steaks to cook I always cook them first}, before they are fully cook I move them to the side of the pan & add the philly steaks.  Cook I believe it's for 6 mins on each side {directions are on the box} then  mix up the steak all together with the peppers/onions.  When the steaks are fully cook I drain any juices cause I don't like the cheese to be really runny & add the cheese {whether it be american cheese slices or Velveeta cheese, shredded cheese} once all melted put on a philly roll or sub roll & enjoy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment