About Me

My photo
My life is with three amazing boys. Twenty12 is the year of {thirty} & I decided to make it a year of figuring out me. While I build a relationship with God, I am focused on getting healthy inside & out, have gotten addicted to working out, and I am living a Paleo Lifestyle. I attempt to cook, <3 to bake, have a passion for photography & am learning as I go.
Follow Me on Pinterest

Hello!!

Powered by Blogger.

Friday, August 5, 2011

Simple Pasta Salad


One day I wanted pasta but not just with butter or sauce, so I put a little of what I had in my frig & it turned out great.  Now I make it for parties & when we have company cause it's so simple yet delicious.  You can basically add whatever you like but this is usually what I add.  I have noticed the longer you leave it in the frig the better it taste so if you want it in the afternoon make it that morning.

{Top picture doesn't have cucumbers & bottom picture doesn't have chicken}

Pasta Salad:
  • Spiral pasta {cooked, even used tri color pasta}
  • Black olives {I buy the sliced ones so I don't have to them up}
  • Cucumbers {cut up}
  • Cherry tomatoes {cut in half}
  • Polly O Sting Cheese cut up {crazy I know but we had a pack in the frig & I really wanted mozzarella cheese in it}
  • Chicken {diced up}
  • Mixed with Italian dressing {or any dressing you care to use}

No comments:

Post a Comment