About Me

My photo
My life is with three amazing boys. Twenty12 is the year of {thirty} & I decided to make it a year of figuring out me. While I build a relationship with God, I am focused on getting healthy inside & out, have gotten addicted to working out, and I am living a Paleo Lifestyle. I attempt to cook, <3 to bake, have a passion for photography & am learning as I go.
Follow Me on Pinterest

Hello!!

Powered by Blogger.

Friday, August 5, 2011

Oh My Word

If you ever wanted to be hooked on a series DEXTER is it, Season 6 starts October 2nd & it can't come fast enough.  My husband heard it was great & truly I wasn't for it at all.  In fact in Season 1 Episode 1, I was like what in the world are you having me watch & why but after a few more episodes I was hooked.  It is one of those series that you have to keep watching even if it is midnight & you already watched 2 episodes you need to know what happened next & you kept going.  It's just A M A Z I N G!!!!! With this trailer it makes me ten times more excited for the season to start it looks intense & crazy!!! 
So you have 2 months to get caught up on the series... go now... hurry up what are you waiting for!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment