About Me

My photo
My life is with three amazing boys. Twenty12 is the year of {thirty} & I decided to make it a year of figuring out me. While I build a relationship with God, I am focused on getting healthy inside & out, have gotten addicted to working out, and I am living a Paleo Lifestyle. I attempt to cook, <3 to bake, have a passion for photography & am learning as I go.
Follow Me on Pinterest

Hello!!

Powered by Blogger.

Friday, August 19, 2011

Inked Finally!!!

I am so wicked excited to say I finally got my {THIRD} tattoo this past weekend & it is by far my most favorite, meaningful, amazing piece of art I have.  I truly treasure & love it with all my heart.  The other two I have I do love don't get me wrong but they were just tattoos.  I got my first when I was {15 yrs old} {YES I know who does that} my mom surprised me & one of my best friends after school that she had gone earlier that day to get hers & that I was in fact being the one to get inked.  I truly thought I was freakin awesome & hard core lol granted I about passed out, turned totally white but after some sugar pulled through like a champ & was sporting this cool looking sun b/w tattoo on my ankle at 15 how cool right?   My 2nd one I got two years later while me & my mom were on vacation, it to was a spontaneous thing & I will admit that was the best experience I was {17yrs old} getting inked by a major hottie so what girl wouldn't enjoy havin a needled embed ink into her lower back for almost an hour. LOL.  So while those tattoo themselves don't really have any meanings the memories of getting them are forever the best part & I do cherish them.   


Fast forward almost 12 years later I was on a mission & knew exactly what I want so finally while my mom was in town which meant me & hubby get to go on a date, I said lets go check out a tattoo place.  I walked in knowing I would get it that night but was freakin out on the inside.  I am not scared of pain {I had three kids natural} but still being in a tattoo shop gives me the shakes lol if you ever felt like that you know what I mean.  I asked how much it would cost & if they could do it now and thirty minutes later it was permanent.  That tattoo itself only took {TEN} minutes & it was nothing but the middle part where the 'y' is hurt like hell I'll admit. 


My Nana passed away almost two years ago & I found a card she had mailed to us from 2003 which is crazy I still had it in a book that was in a bin of all our important papers & it had a butterfly on it {whenever my boys see a butterfly flying around they always say there is Nana watching over us so I just thought it was her saying use this}{I couldn't find a letter my mom had mailed me from my Nana a year ago that I was going to use for the tattoo originally}
So the tattoo artist photocopied the card were my Nana wrote "LOVE YOU" and she is now forever inked on me exactly how she wrote it to me.  I am always missing her & just having that there to see makes me feel something I can't explain it. 

Love You Nana <3

No comments:

Post a Comment